Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-29, 13:27:06

Author Topic: Problem with importing the database (MySql)  (Read 14674 times)

Offline Kloxo-DR

• View Profile
Re: Problem with importing the database (MySql)
« Reply #15 on: 2014-04-30, 22:25:36 »
HI,
i have 10gbps network

I have an LTE connection and thats sufficient to upload a couple of hundred megabytes within minites.

During my stay in asia before a couple of months, I saw how horrible state of internet is. Just nightmare.

Before a couple of months, I read post by Mustafa about his slow internet connection. He declared that he had a nightmare to upload 2 GB of data.

Not in every country people have an extraordinary internet connection speeds like you and myself.

Thats the reason why it is necessary to use Kloxo-MR FTPs for the direct transfer of data with SSl.

Many times this does not work due to several reasons, which may be in the scripts but MAY NOT BE. Now due to the introduction of CSRF token system, it may not function on certain systems.

Here an alternatve is necessary for using the data from old server to new server.

In this case, ofcourse kloxo-mr is the best, but when it does not function, one _MUST_ be able to come forward with an extra option WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL LAYER OF PROBLEMS, residing in any script, connection, etc.

Offline I<3Kloxo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2014-05-15, 03:41:24 »
Hi,

I want to help everyone who has a problem with importing MySQL datebase. I solved the problem in an alternative way. I import mysql datebase via "BidDump". Bigdump you have to download here: http://www.ozerov.de/bigdump/

Very easy, tutorials can be found on Internet (use google).

Offline I<3Kloxo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2014-05-18, 23:08:52 »
I do not want to open a new post and I want to follow up here because it is a problem with importing MySql. Signs of my problem continue to refer first post (I will quote him):

Hello,

I own Kloxo latest version "Kloxo-MR 6.5.0.f-2014042802". I have a problem with uploading the database MySql which have the gzip format. The MySql datebase is heavy 121 MB in format "gzip". The problem is that when I uploading MySql (gzip) datebase via phpmyadmin after approximately 30-40 seconds throw me out and datebase is not uploaded. The worst thing is that I can no longer access the Kloxo panel about 15 - 30 min. After 15-30 minutes I again can acces Kloxo-MR.
My friend who is in another state he can enter into Kloxo Panel then at that time when I can not enter. Does anyone know what the problem is ?

I made the steps that said user "MRatWork" and this is the next:

1. webserver (hiawatha) side --> 'MaxUploadSize' in '/usr/local/lxlabs/kloxo/init/hiawatha.conf'
2. php (php52s in 6.5.0.f and php53s in 6.5.1.b) --> 'upload_max_filesize' in '/opt/php52s/etc/php.ini' (for 6.5.0.f)

Both two things I changed but the problem has not changed, problem is identical. Yesterday I installed Kloxo which is not a folk version from here: http://lxcenter.org/
I saw that the Kloxo not folk version does not have this problem and I was able to upload mysql datebase. I wonder it is possible to change some parameters thet Kloxo folk version that is as Kloxo not folk version of course with regard to acts of uploading big mysql datebase?

« Last Edit: 2014-05-18, 23:10:32 by I<3Kloxo »

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
« Reply #18 on: 2014-05-19, 03:39:58 »
Modified '/usr/local/lxlabs/kloxo/init/hiawatha.conf.base' and then 'sh /script/restart'.

Kloxo official using lxlighttpd instead hiawatha for running panel.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline I<3Kloxo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2014-05-19, 03:56:48 »
Modified '/usr/local/lxlabs/kloxo/init/hiawatha.conf.base' and then 'sh /script/restart'.

Kloxo official using lxlighttpd instead hiawatha for running panel.

I need to change this part on "hiawatha.conf.base" :   MaxUploadSize = 100

??

Offline I<3Kloxo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2014-05-20, 23:39:22 »
Hi,
I want to keep writing about this problem because it is still not resolved in my case.

I have a problem with uploading the database MySql which have the gzip format. The MySql datebase is heavy 121 MB in format "gzip".  The problem is that when I uploading MySql (gzip) datebase via phpmyadmin after approximately 40 seconds throw me out (blank page) and datebase is not uploaded. I see I'm not the only person which is hapening this issue. User "cmdman" have same problem as I've got. I  wanted to add that this problem is not happening with Kloxo not folk version (lxcenter.org). There everything works ok with regard to this problem. I write because I tried.

What did I do to correct this problem is:
1.) webserver (hiawatha) side --> 'MaxUploadSize' in '/usr/local/lxlabs/kloxo/init/hiawatha.conf' (MaxUploadSize = 2000)
2.) php (php52s in 6.5.0.f and php53s in 6.5.1.b) --> 'upload_max_filesize' in '/opt/php52s/etc/php.ini' (for 6.5.0.f) (MaxUploadSize = 2000)
3.) usr/local/lxlabs/kloxo/init/hiawatha.conf.base  I have changed "upload_max_filesize" to 2000
4.) I find the php.ini for the PHP and I've changed "max_execution_time" and "max_input_time" to a higher value.
5.) I have changed file "php.ini" located in /etc/php.ini (max_execution_time, max_input_time and increased some other parameters).

After this I reboot the VPS.

After all, the problem is the same, simply throw white page after 40 seconds about and then I can not enter in Kloxo panel until restarting Kloxo-MR (service kloxo restart) , only after that I can enter in Kloko-MR panel. As I understand Kloxo-MR use "hiawatha" and Kloxo not folk version use "lighttpd" and therefore I think that this problem is exclusive to "hiawatha". For some reason, with all the changes "hiawatha" can not upload large MySQL datebase. Why is it so I have no answer ! Basically the problem is still there, still has all the same after all the changes.

« Last Edit: 2014-05-20, 23:43:51 by I<3Kloxo »

Offline zenkul

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
    • home & decor
« Reply #21 on: 2014-05-21, 04:34:30 »
look at my post, it's simple and smooth

create backup folder for import - export in phpmyadmin

open file : /usr/local/lxlabs/kloxo/httpdocs/thirdparty/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php

see line 66 & 67
Code: [Select]
$cfg['UploadDir'] = '';
$cfg['SaveDir'] = '';

create folder, for example "/home/myfolderbackup/"

edited
Code: [Select]
$cfg['UploadDir'] = '/home/myfolderbackup/';
$cfg['SaveDir'] = '/home/myfolderbackup/';

upload mysql backup file with ftp or wget to folder /home/myfolderbackup/
file extension must be match with phpmyadmin requirement (myfile.sql, myfile.sql.zip ..etc...)
and we can import mysql database via phpmyadmin
easy, secure and speed up web panel ===> Kloxo-MR

Offline I<3Kloxo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2014-05-21, 16:17:44 »

I have upload mysql date base an alternative way with "bigdump"  and my website is online. I know datebase can be uploaded on your way changing the file "config.inc.php" and all this is not controversial (all this I know).

The problem is that there is a defect (bug) in Kloxo-MR when I want from my computer uplaod large datebase. Two days ago I installed a new Kloxo-MR and the problem is the same.

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
« Reply #23 on: 2014-05-21, 16:23:13 »

I have upload mysql date base an alternative way with "bigdump"  and my website is online. I know datebase can be uploaded on your way changing the file "config.inc.php" and all this is not controversial (all this I know).

The problem is that there is a defect (bug) in Kloxo-MR when I want from my computer uplaod large datebase. Two days ago I installed a new Kloxo-MR and the problem is the same.

Are you sure bigdump without bug?. Read their bigdump.php and then you will know their limitation.

Offline I<3Kloxo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2014-05-21, 18:23:14 »
Are you sure bigdump without bug?. Read their bigdump.php and then you will know their limitation.

Would not know to answer the question it has or does not have the bug, really I do not know and just know that it is in beta version. With this bigdump script I solved the problem but it is not disputed here. I'd just wanted to fix this problem regarding Kloxo-MR (uploading large mysql database).
« Last Edit: 2014-05-21, 18:24:54 by I<3Kloxo »

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
« Reply #25 on: 2014-05-22, 05:18:53 »
Read @zenkul solution. It's one of alternative.

Offline I<3Kloxo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2014-05-22, 14:50:59 »
Read @zenkul solution. It's one of alternative.

Yes, I read that solution and I tried it. @zenkul solution works great (I say I tried it). Even I can say that it is better than "bigdump" solution partially because the MySQL database on @zenkul solution much faster is imported.
I would like in the new version of Kloxo-MR that this error has been corrected.

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
« Reply #27 on: 2014-05-22, 15:00:31 »
In next update of Kloxo-MR 6.5.1.b, '/tmp' set as 'uploaddir' and 'savedir'.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis