Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-29, 02:26:08

Author Topic: where to rent an apartment in Limassol?  (Read 118 times)

Offline AntonRybakov

• View Profile
where to rent an apartment in Limassol?
« on: 2024-01-22, 15:08:47 »
Hi everyone! I'm planning to move to Limassol and I'm looking for an apartment to rent. Could anyone suggest how I can find a good place? What should I consider while choosing an apartment for rent in Limassol?

Offline keizerg

• View Profile
Re: where to rent an apartment in Limassol?
« Reply #1 on: 2024-01-22, 15:11:34 »
Hello! When looking to rent apartment Limassol , I recommend exploring various listings on platforms like "Realty" https://realty.com.cy/rent/limassol/apartment . They offer a range of options from budget-friendly to luxury apartments, catering to different needs. Consider factors such as location, proximity to amenities, size, and your budget. Ensure to check the apartment's condition, understand the rental terms, and clarify any doubts with the landlord or agent. This website provides a comprehensive view of available apartments, making it easier to compare and choose the one that best suits your requirements. Best of luck with your apartment hunt in Limassol!

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis