Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-27, 20:56:10

Author Topic: What to do If My Birthday is Wrong on My Plane Ticket?  (Read 305 times)

Offline johnwatson9650

• View Profile
Accumulate information to correct the Birth date on a flight ticket.

When making the reservation, travelers must provide multiple information, and the Date of Birth is one form. Often, travelers mention the Wrong Birthday on My Plane Ticket while booking, but most airlines allow them to change it. But the change is only accepted if the traveler requests within 72 hours of reservation and they have to provide all the genuine documents with the correct DOB such as passport or state issue GOVT ID. If you want more details about DOB correction on a plane ticket, follow the steps below.

Ways to make the DOB correction on a flight ticket are below.

Communicate with a representative: Whenever you know an incorrect DOB is mentioned on your flight ticket, you have to join the customer service team of airlines immediately. There are different active options for assistance, but the finest option is a call. To reach on call, follow the below points.

Make the call to the number available on the airline's official website.
Then, choose the language and instructions of the IVR as per the query,
Doing this, the representative will take the call.

Reach ticket counter: To change the DOB, you must provide your original documents; you can also reach the airline ticket counter. After providing the documents with the correct DOB, the representative will provide you with a new flight ticket.

The above information will help you to know What to do If My Birthday is Wrong on My Plane Ticket? Still you can also visit the airline's official website or customer service team for more details.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis