Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-27, 12:30:40

Author Topic: recommend a good pottery studio  (Read 90 times)

Offline AntonRybakov

• View Profile
recommend a good pottery studio
« on: 2024-03-21, 18:30:55 »
Hello all! I'm looking to dive deeper into pottery and would love to find a comprehensive course in Los Angeles that can take me from a beginner to a more advanced level. I’m interested in both wheel throwing and hand-building techniques. Can anyone recommend a good place where I could enroll?

Offline keizerg

• View Profile
Re: recommend a good pottery studio
« Reply #1 on: 2024-03-21, 19:14:17 »
Hi! For anyone looking to really get into pottery in Los Angeles, I'd suggest looking into the courses offered by Pottery Studio 1 https://www.pottery-la.com/pottery-course-la . They have a great program for those wanting to delve deeper into the craft, covering both wheel throwing and hand-building. Their 8-class pottery course is designed for all skill levels, including beginners, and is led by experienced instructors. What’s fantastic about their setup is that they don't require long-term commitments, making it easier for you to manage your schedule and finances. Plus, they offer all the necessary materials, so you can focus solely on learning and creating. Definitely check out their website at Pottery Studio 1 for more details and to see how you can get started. It seems like a great opportunity to explore your creativity and improve your pottery skills in a supportive environment!

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis