Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-28, 17:57:05

Author Topic: How do I talk to someone with Facebook?  (Read 202 times)

Offline alternativenumber

• Senior Master
    • View Profile
How do I talk to someone with Facebook?
« on: 2024-01-02, 08:12:45 »
The assistance you need when you run into any problems using your Facebook account can be easily availed. In this case, if you have the issues, then you can opt to learn How do I talk to someone with Facebook in order to get the help you need.

Visit the Facebook page and log in using your credentials.

When you get to the help page through settings, click on the chat option from the list of available contact options.

Ask any questions you may have, and a representative will get back to you.

How can I use Facebook's mobile app for assistance?

Queries can also be solved for issues upon reaching Facebook Support directly through mobile app. From the Play Store or App Store, download the same on your device.

Use your email address and password to log into Facebook after downloading the app.

From the support drop-down menu, choose "Help" and go through the following:

1. Through the Help Desk: From the list of options, choose Help & Support. That page will appear as a result. Choose a type of query and follow the instructions on this Support page.

2. Through Help Center: From the cluttered sidebar of the website, navigate to the "How can we help" search option to visit Facebook's help center.

3. Select the Report a Problem option: The assistance drop-down menu also includes the Report a Problem option. You will be given numerous forms pertaining to different concerns in order to assist you in finding an appropriate response.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis