Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-28, 14:04:39

Author Topic: How do I stop AVG taking money from my account?  (Read 49 times)

Offline alternativenumber

• Senior Master
    • View Profile
How do I stop AVG taking money from my account?
« on: 2024-03-01, 05:00:48 »
You can stop AVG from taking money from my account through the auto-renewal option because it will automatically stop deducting money from your account. AVG provides an auto-renewal option through online mode, and you can follow the below-written steps to stop it.

You can go through the official page of AVG.
Then sign up with your account, and the page will show you my account section.
After selecting the my account tab, you can go through the drop-down menu.
You can move under the menu and click on the subscription button.
Now on the subscription page, you can select the stop auto-renewal option.
Finally, you can receive the confirmation code message on your registered email address.

AVG provides several features in which you will get several other facilities that can make your system completely protected from external malware, such as viruses and trojans, which can make your system slow. You can move to different plans that include yearly and monthly subscription plans at the rate of 39.99$ and monthly subscription plans at the rate 2.50$.

You can also get a refund from AVG if you apply for the refund on time which is a 30 days money-back guarantee; within this, either you need to contact AVG staff, or you can simply submit a refund request to the company authority. The authority will provide the refund in your registered account details within seven working days. The refund time may vary according to the type of payment you have made while purchasing the subscription.

If you want to enquire about your doubts, you can dial the  AVG Customer Service Phone Number +1 844 259 8811. That can be dialed from your preferred location, and the number will connect you with the customer service personnel who will resolve your query entirely and provide you with the best possible solution at your side.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis