Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-05-08, 16:49:09

Author Topic: How do I speak to Delta agent live person?  (Read 231 times)

Offline smartcatchess

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
How do I speak to Delta agent live person?
« on: 2023-10-05, 12:16:34 »

As many guided information a traveler can get even just after making a flight booking but problem arises when sometimes flight got cancelled due to heavy storm or bad weather, mismatch name in flight ticket and checking for name correction policy, Applied for refund but unable to get money in bank account and searching to know how do I talk to a person at Delta? So here will help for complete assistance. Via phone call: The following is the simple procedure to contact the service department with the help of the delta phone number to get the needed help. You must begin with opening the website of Delta Airlines. Now, when you are on the main panel, various options can be seen. You need to click on the Need Help tab. Now, when you land on the need help page, various options can be seen. Look for the Delta contact number 1 800-221-1212 and dial the number. Now follow the given instructions and press the respective keys. When you are connected to the agent, you can tell the issues and get them solved.

Source url … https://www.smartcatches.com/blog/how-do-i-speak-to-someone-at-delta

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis