Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-06-16, 05:54:59

Author Topic: How do I Request An EasyJet Refund?  (Read 346 times)

Offline dawsonalbert29

• View Profile
How do I Request An EasyJet Refund?
« on: 2023-01-07, 07:26:37 »
EasyJet Airline offers non-refundable tickets to maintain the low prices of the tickets. But it allows passengers to refund even non-refundable tickets due to appropriate reasons. How do I Request An EasyJet Refund? There are different ways to request a refund. Before that, check the terms and conditions to apply for a refund.

Refund policies of EasyJet

Here are the guidelines for passengers if fulfilled only can apply for a refund:

According to the 24 hours policy, travelers can cancel their flight within 24 hours after making a reservation. However, you have to pay a cancelation fee, and the rest of the amount will be shared with the passenger's account.
If passengers don’t fly, they can demand a refund on some government taxes, and for that, contact customer support.
Other than these, EasyJet doesn’t offer a refund but allows you to change the flight to a future date and destination.

How to request a refund?

Passengers may request a refund online or by contacting customer support. For an online EasyJet Refund, follow the steps:

Visit the website of the airline.
Select Managing Booking.
Enter the login information and password to get the details of your flight.
Select the flight you want to cancel and request a refund.
Now, click on the submit button to confirm it.

Passengers may contact customer support by dialing the phone number +44 (0) 330 5515151 to call the airline. The exact number can be used to reach the airline if you face any issues. Once your request is approved, passengers will get the amount within 7 days. Visit the website for more details.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis