Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-27, 20:12:21

Author Topic: How do I recover my lost Google password?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline helpdesk

• View Profile
How do I recover my lost Google password?
« on: 2022-02-28, 09:58:59 »
Life is not easy when you forget your Google account password. As it handles most parts of the tech world, having an active account is the necessity of the hour. But you can recover the Google account password using some information from this article.

If you want to seek the answer to how to recover my lost Google password, we have the solution for you. You can recover the account using a phone number, email, or security questions. Let's check the steps to understand better recovering the password.

How can I recover the lost Google password?

The first thing you should do is open the Account Recovery page of Google and click on Account. After that, enter the username you want to recover the password. Now, select the Forgotten password option to see the following recovery ways:

Recovery phone number/email

Once you reach the recovery page, you can find the option to get a verification code.
Select Send Code Via SMS/email as per your comfort.
Now enter the recovery code for verification and Send it.
When the verification is complete, you can create a new password for the account.
Security Question

If you don't have a recovery phone or email, hit the Try Another way option.
From there, select Answer a Question link to see the question.
Provide an accurate answer in the blank.
If the answer matches the previous record, you can reset the password for your Google account.

How do I reach a human at Google?

Hopefully, you can now get access to your account with a recovered password. However, if you face any issue in the above process, Google customer service can help with the problem. You can either visit the Support page of the platform or dial the phone number to seek assistance. Moreover, you may find much important information in the Community section about recovering your Google account password.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis