Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-27, 23:19:19

Author Topic: How Do I Manage My Booking on EasyJet?  (Read 457 times)

Offline dawsonalbert29

• View Profile
How Do I Manage My Booking on EasyJet?
« on: 2023-03-07, 07:24:00 »
The passengers traveling with Easy Jet are allowed to make the necessary change, cancellations, or add-ons to their flight tickets, even after the reservation of their booking. The steps that are required to be followed to make the necessary adjustment in your ticket through EasyJet manage booking are mentioned and explained here for you as follows.

Steps to make changes through Manage Booking

The primary step is to get onto the airline's official website and look for the option of "Manage Booking" on the homepage.

Enter the PNR number as well as the last name of the passenger to proceed further.

Once you get onto the flight details page, you are required to search and select the option as per the change you wish to make in your flight.

Click on the option and follow the instructions or mention all the details to change your flight ticket.

Once the price of change or adjustment is full, you'll get redirected to the payment page.

Follow the on-screen instructions to make the changes to your flight ticket as applicable.

Once the process is complete, you'll receive the confirmation on your registered email address.

Note

The passengers are allowed to make any changes to their flight tickets as per the policy of the airline.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis