Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-28, 21:41:29

Author Topic: How do I get a refund from Korean Air?  (Read 374 times)

Offline AirTravelGuide

• View Profile
How do I get a refund from Korean Air?
« on: 2023-02-20, 07:41:56 »
Korean Air is the largest airline based on the flights operated to international destinations and its fleet size in South Korea. They provide every possible facility to the passengers for their comfort and better flying experience. In case you are in a situation where you need to cancel your bookings and wish to know how do I get a refund from Korean Air? You must consider some of the policies for getting a refund and send your request to customer service.

Refund Policy Of Korean Air

Korean Air provides refunds according to the policies that are written down below:

Cancellation should have been made 30 minutes prior to the departure.
All cancellations within 24 hours of purchase will be entitled to a full refund.
Deductions will be made to the cancellation after 24 hours of purchase on the refund amount.
If Korean Air cancels your boarding due to excessive bookings, you will be provided with a full refund of the amount paid.
Flight cancellations because of bad weather and technical issues are also entitled to a full refund.
If your flight delays more than 3 hours from the original boarding timing, you can cancel the flight and request a full refund from Korean air.

Ways To Request Refund at Korean Air

A passenger can send their refund request to Korean Air customer service with the help of the following ways:

Online Request

You can request the refund online from Korean Air by filling out the refund request form adhering to the following steps:

Head to Korean Air's official site,
Select the "Book" button and then click the "Ticket Refund" option,
Click on the Form provided on the page,
Fill it with the necessary details,
Then submit your Refund request form to Korean Air.

Offline Request

Contact Korean Air customer service to request a refund for your canceled flight. Connect with an official and provide the needed details like reference number, last name, and transaction id. The official person will submit the request and send you a copy of the same.

Hence, if you booked a flight which has been canceled and the question is striking your mind, how do I get a refund from Korean Air? You can get along with the mentioned ways after considering the refund policies.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis