Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-26, 02:31:21

Author Topic: How do I Get a Hold of Hotmail?  (Read 1232 times)

Offline johnssmith9650

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I Get a Hold of Hotmail?
« on: 2021-12-13, 08:30:54 »
Hotmail is a web page provided by Microsoft. It is the most popular webmail service available globally. It allows its users to read and send emails using an internet connection. Suppose users want to have hold of Hotmail and have questions on how do I get a hold of Hotmail. They can follow the steps given below:

PHONE CALL-

1. Before doing anything else, users need to open the official site of Hotmail using a good internet connection.
2. Go to the support section of the website to get the number of the customer service team.
3. Please select any phone number by which users can contact them by calling.
4. Call on the number from the website and ask the solution of problems the user is facing or get a hold of their Hotmail.

CHAT-

1. As the users can contact them through the phone number, they can also contact them by live chat. Users can have a live chat with the representative of the support team. They are available 24/7 for help.
2. Follow the easy steps using the internet browser.
3. Go to the official website and get the number to text the support team person.
4. Write all the queries users have in the text and send it to the representative.

EMAIL-

1. Email can also be the solution by which the user can contact the service team person to ask for help getting hold of the Hotmail account.
2. Use the official Email Id of the website or the support person and send them all the queries.

Hotmail customer phone number is the best option for the users to ask for solutions to their queries from the customer service team. The ways mentioned above will also help the users get an alternative to contact the team.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis