Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-05-09, 23:46:13

Author Topic: How do I get a hold of British Airways UK?  (Read 659 times)

Offline Matt711

• View Profile
How do I get a hold of British Airways UK?
« on: 2022-07-26, 11:24:28 »
When you are traveling with British Airways, and on the road to that, if you have any doubts or questions, then via the stated mode of communication, you can get a hold of the customer service.

Via call

Dial the number prescribed for the UK passenger and find the customer service in that area. And with that help, you can have an instant resolution for your query or questions.

Use the web directory and get to the British Airways website.

Then you have to click on the help and contact options.

After this, you will have to open all other enquiries drop down and form that you will have to click on the telephone options.

Now, you will have to mention the UK in the country option, and below that, you will have the phone number of the UK.

Dial the number and get through this. The IVR options are likewise this.

Tap1 to choose language, Tap2 for reservation, Tap6 for baggage, and Tap0 to speak with the customer service.

Via chat

When you speak with customer service with the help of chat, you have to get to the help and contact page. You must click on that page the chat icon, which is available in the right corner of the tab.

Hence, by getting here, your doubts, such as How do I get a hold of British Airways UK, could be solved by using any of these modes.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis