Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-05-09, 13:08:08

Author Topic: How do I complain to LATAM?  (Read 459 times)

Offline sunnywills0987

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I complain to LATAM?
« on: 2022-11-02, 10:05:46 »
How do I complain to LATAM?

Suppose a person had a bad experience traveling with LATAM Airlines and is unhappy with the services. In that case, you can raise an issue at LATAM Airlines by filing a complaint for the inconvenience. LATAM Airlines try to deliver the best experience from their side. Still, if you are not satisfied with the airline's services, they encourage you to let them know the situation so that they can rectify the problem in the future. If you are wondering How do I complain to LATAM, then go through the detailed process using different methods.

Process to File a Complaint at LATAM Airlines Online.

For unpleasant travel experiences and encountering a bad customer service person. You can make a complaint through LATAM Airlines' official website by following the below steps:

You have to click on the 'Help Center' option on the Homepage,

Scroll down to the 'Contact Us" Section.

Click on "Create a Case,"

Select the "I want to make a complaint" option,

Select the query and enter your email address,

And Click on the Continue button to file a complaint.

A confirmation of your complaint will be sent to your provided email, the customer service will contact you for the inconvenience.

If you want to directly talk to a person at LATAM Airlines for your complaint, you can reach out to the office by calling on the LATAM Airlines complaint number: 0115 199 1441. The official will hear your issue on your terrible experience with LATAM Airlines and guide you further to make a complaint at LATAM Airlines.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis