Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-27, 21:45:12

Author Topic: How do I Change my Name on a Brussels Airlines Ticket?  (Read 388 times)

Offline AirTravelGuide

• View Profile
Imagine you had reserved a flight with Brussels Airline on call, and they sent you your flight ticket at your registered email. When you were checking the passenger's details on the flight ticket, you noticed that your wife's name was misspelled by the airline representative. Now you are worried about the name change process because you know that the airline is very strict about the name misspelled situations and can take serious steps for it, so if you are thinking, How do I Change my Name on a Brussels Airlines Ticket? Then keep on reading the information below-

What is  Brussels Airlines Name change policy?

You can change your name on your flight ticket in a number of ways but make sure that you are using the same way which was used for making a reservation to make the changes with your name.
If your name is misspelled through typing errors, then it can be corrected as per the airline name change policy but while making the changes, make sure that your name should match with a government-issued ID or passport.
You can also take the help of customer support to make the changes to your reservation, and for this, you will have to pay a small amount of the service charge to customer support.
You cannot change your name on a flight ticket to resell it, and there are only a few exceptions when your whole name is changed by the airline. It can be done in case of marriage or Divorce, and you will be asked to submit all the supporting documents to make the claim.
If you have gone through the official name change, you will be asked to submit official documents.

What is the process of name change with Brussels Airlines?

If you are stressed about How do I Change my Name on a Brussels Airlines Ticket? Then it can be done through various options, which are available online and offline.

Through online-

Go to the official website of the Brussels Airlines.
Now locate the manage booking tab on the top of the home page and select it.
Start filling out your booking reference number and last name on the given tabs and hit the search button.
You will get your reservation details on the screen, and you will have to choose the make changes option.
Now you have to pick the name change option and read all the instructions carefully.
Pay the applicable fee for updating the changes.
You will receive a confirmation mail at your registered email id.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis