Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-28, 08:04:09

Author Topic: How do I cancel my Geek Squad subscription?  (Read 782 times)

Offline johnssmith9650

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I cancel my Geek Squad subscription?
« on: 2023-07-27, 13:59:15 »
With Geek Squad, you can get technical support or buy protection plans, unlimited computer tune-ups, spyware and viruses can be blocked, unsafe links and search results can be identified, and much more. However, due to any reason, if you are not satisfied with the services and you are fretting over canceling my Geek Squad subscription, you can cancel anytime at your convenience. You can read further along to learn about the process of canceling your Geek Squad subscription.

Steps to cancel your Geek Squad subscription

Punch in the number 1 (800) 433-5778 on your phone and follow the voice instructions.
You have to select the protection plan when instructed by pressing the relevant number.
Press the number as per the menu to cancel your plan.

If you are not able to connect via the phone number and are still looking for the answer to How do I cancel my Geek Squad subscription? another way to cancel your subscription is by using the official website bestbuy.com and following the steps below.

Select the tab “services,” then choose “Chat with a Geek Squad agent” from the drop-down box.
On the next page, you have to click “Chat now” on the remote support page.
You will get instructions to cancel your plan that have to be followed, or you can send the cancellation request to the address P.O. Box 9312, Minneapolis, MN 55440-9312

The information above will help if you need to cancel your subscription with Geek Squad. If you need any other assistance, visit the official website.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis