Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-29, 16:46:38

Author Topic: How do I cancel an Iberia flight  (Read 221 times)

Offline kimkatrina

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I cancel an Iberia flight
« on: 2023-09-16, 07:49:22 »
People having a booking with Iberia Airlines flight sometimes get urgency for which they need to cancel their booked ticket. So the passengers may think, "How do I cancel an Iberia flight?" since emergencies may arise, such as the death of a traveler's companion, illness, or other urgent work. You can read this post to learn the flight cancellation method on Iberia Airline flights.

How can a passenger cancel his reservation online on an Iberia Airlines flight?

Iberia Airline passengers are allowed to cancel their reservations online and offline. In an online method, the booked ticket can be canceled via the airline website, and offline, passengers can connect with customer service on the phone and directly visit the airport to make flight cancellations. Follow the below online steps to cancel your booking:

Visit the Iberia Airlines official page and their "manage trips" page.
You need to submit your reservation itinerary, like your booking PNR number and surname.
Then, you will see your booking information.
After that, click the "cancel your flight".
You can also request a refund on Iberia Airline by submitting the refund request form.
Then, move forward with the cancellation procedure.
Once you complete the procedure, the confirmation of flight cancellation will be sent to your email address.

How to cancel a reservation on the phone with Iberia Airline flights

If you cannot complete the online procedure, then he can call Iberia Teléfono España to cancel the reservation ticket by following the on-call instructions. On phone calls, people can discuss any issues they might get with a ticket while traveling with Iberia Airlines.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis