Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-27, 18:03:37

Author Topic: How can I speak to a Lufthansa agent?  (Read 378 times)

Offline sunnywills0987

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How can I speak to a Lufthansa agent?
« on: 2023-01-04, 08:12:16 »
How can I speak to a Lufthansa agent?
=
If you are thinking about getting in touch with the airline or wondering to know how can I speak to a Lufthansa agent? Then don't worry; there are many different ways that you can use to get connect with them. To get all the information regarding how to connect with them, below are the following mentioned.

Procedure to contact Lufthansa airline agents:-

Two ways to assist you in connecting with them one is an online method and another one offline methods; below is mentioned the process to contact them:-

Live chat with customer services- To start chatting with them will be best, and below are the following steps:-

Initially, visit the airline's official site and then find the message us option.

There you will get the live chat now tab and click on it.

You can see a chat box will open on the screen and send them all the information or error to resolve that.

Customer service contact number- if you want to connect with an airline agent directly, then to get their number, below are the following steps:-

Firstly, open the official site of Lufthansa and start searching for the contact us page.

Now, find the contact number, and when you get that, 1-800-645-3880, then dial that number.

After that, you will get connect with the virtual services and follow all the instructions that appear on your screen to resolve problems.

In this article, all the information that is mentioned above will be advantageous for you to get through with them and fix the issues.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis