Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-26, 14:26:35

Author Topic: How can I Reschedule My Flight Ticket Air India?  (Read 1261 times)

Offline johnwatson9650

• View Profile
How can I Reschedule My Flight Ticket Air India?
« on: 2021-12-10, 08:00:57 »
Ways to reschedule flight ticket of Air India

You can reschedule your Air India flight in a short period. In case you’re thinking, “How can I reschedule my flight ticket Air India? Then you only need to make sure that you have followed the steps below. After that, you’re not going to face any issues. There are two easy ways to reschedule your flight. It can be done online, on the official website. And the other way is to get in touch with the customer support team. There are several ways to connect with the customer support team. You can speak to them through calls or even chat.

Procedure to reschedule your flight with Air India:

• Get on the official page of Air India.
  • Now you would need to click on the button “Manage your booking.”
  • Once you have connected there, you need to enter the “Booking reference number” and your name.
  • After that, click on the button “Search flight.”
  • On the new page, you’ll come across your booking.
  • Open your booking, and you can change your flight according to your convenience.

You would need to make sure that you have followed the steps given above. After that, you won’t face any issues. The other way to get Air India reschedule flight is to contact the customer support team.

Via call-

• Dial the official number of Air India.
  • Now you would need to dial the official number and select the correct steps related to your account.
  • In a short period, you’ll be able to speak to the customer support team.

That is it. Now you can share your query, and the executive will clear it in a short period.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis