Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-28, 21:55:53

Author Topic: Can I speak to someone at Norton?  (Read 388 times)

Offline Mark Woods

• View Profile
Can I speak to someone at Norton?
« on: 2022-11-05, 08:25:55 »
Norton provides different services and products related to cyber security, which protects your device from viruses, miscellaneous files, and many more. You have to buy a subscription yearly, and the rates might vary depending on the services and product. You can always contact customer service for help if you have any issues.

Different methods to contact Norton

You can easily talk to Norton from anywhere with the help of a mobile or laptop. Use any of the below methods to get someone from Norton:

Through Phone call - If you want to know how can I talk to someone at Norton, then the fastest method is to call them on their contact number. You can contact Norton through a call by using these steps:

Dial the Norton contact number (800 100 7601) on your mobile phone.
Select the preferred language.
Then you will get to the IVR menu of Norton.
Select choose the as per your choice.
Press 1 to stop your subscription plan

Press 2 for any account-related query

Press 3 to change your subscription plan

Press 0 to talk with the representative

After that, wait for a few minutes, and you will be connected with one of the customer service staff at Norton, who will help you with your issue.

Through Chat - If you cannot get through the phone call and still want to know how can I speak to someone at Norton, then the other method is to tell them your issue through chat. You can use the “Live chat” option by following these steps:

Open the airline’s official website ‘https://in.norton.com/’ on your web browser.
Select the “Support” option from the homepage.
Click on the “Contact us” button.
Choose in which field you need help.
Select the preferred options.
After that, you will be connected with a customer support executive who will help solve your issue.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis