Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-27, 14:30:45

Author Topic: Can I get refund from Aegean?  (Read 365 times)

Offline sunnywills0987

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
Can I get refund from Aegean?
« on: 2023-01-10, 08:06:49 »
Can I get a refund from Aegean?

You can get a refund from Aegean online mode, where with the help of a refund request form, claim compensation. You can complete the refund form on the airline's official site from your preferred location. After submitting your form, you can get your refund within seven working days.

• You can open the official page of Aegean.
  • Then move to the login page and sign up with your account.
  • Afterward, take your pointer to the manage my booking section and click on it.
  • Now enter your booking reference number and last name.
  • The page will show you the list of flights; select your flight and tap on the cancel button.
  • Following the cancellation, you will get the refund option tap on it. A refund form will display on the screen, fill it and submit it to the airline authority.
  • Finally, you have successfully claimed the refund, and the airline will drop the confirmation code message on your registered email address.

The answer to your question: Can I get a refund from Aegean? Is answered above in the form of procedure that can be applied to get a refund in registered account quickly. But you will get a refund if you follow the below-written refund policy.

If you have applied for the refund within 24 hours of booking cancellation, then, in that case, the airline will provide you the refund without deduction of the cancellation charges.

If you have applied for the refund after 24 hours of booking cancellation, then, in that case, the airline will provide you the refund after the deduction of the cancellation fees.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis