Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-28, 18:18:37

Author Topic: Can I Change Passenger Name in Air India?  (Read 1159 times)

Offline johnwatson9650

• View Profile
Can I Change Passenger Name in Air India?
« on: 2021-12-29, 10:30:59 »
There can be times when you add the wrong name on your flight ticket; in that case, air India allows you to change the name of the passenger on the flight ticket. For this, customers ask can I change the passenger name in Air India before the departure. Therefore you can change the name online by doing the below steps:

• You need to open the air India official website on your device search engine.
  • With this, you will get the various options, from which you need to select the manage booking section at the top of the screen.
  • At there, you need to provide the passenger's last name and booking reference number.
  • Once you tap on the retrieve booking option, you will get the details of the booking.
  • You need to select the flight; you need to change the name and tap on the edit option.
  • After that, you need to re-enter the passenger name at the given box and proceed further.
  • With this, you need to submit the relevant documents that show proof of your name and tap on the confirm button.
  • You need to pay for the changes, if any, and complete the process.
  • With this, you will get the confirmation message at your registered email id respectively.

To get more information about the modification in the flight, you can get in touch with the Air India customer service team. They will help you change passenger name on Air India ticket in no time. You can find the different contact ways on their help section like call, chat, email, or social media. The customer service is 24 hours available for your help.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis