Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2021-10-28, 13:19:13

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forum Announcements / How do I check in on Cathay Pacific?
« Last post by faresjungle on Today at 11:01:26 »
Passengers, want to get information about how do I check in on Cathay Pacific Airways. Passengers can check-in at Cathay Pacific Airways via various platforms like the Official Website of Cathay Pacific and the Cathay Pacific mobile app. For detailed information about the process of check-in online at Cathay Pacific Airways, Check out the blog from the following link.
Forum Announcements / Google cant verify my account belongs to me
« Last post by helpdesk on Today at 11:00:10 »
While logging into your Google account, if you see the message that Google can’t verify my account belongs to me, there can be many reasons. One of those is entering the wrong credentials. In case you are entering the wrong password, you can try to enter it correctly. But in case if you don’t remember the password, the best solution is to recover your Google account. You can recover your Google account in several ways. Here in the information below, you will learn about recovering an account using a Phone number.

Reset your Google password/Recover your Google account

If you don’t remember your Google password, you can follow the step-by-step procedure given below.

The first thing is to open your Google account using any of your regular browsers
You can now enter the username and skip the password field
Click on the forgot password button on the screen and then click Next
You will get to see several recovery options on the Google recovery page
You have to choose for the option, send verification code at the mobile number
You will receive a verification code on your phone, copy that code and paste it on the screen, click continue
Once the account is verified, you have to no create a new password, reconfirm if
Follow the instruction on the screen to recover your account
Once done, you can now log in again anytime to use your account
So sing the steps above, you can recover your account anytime. You can follow the same procedure for recovering an account via a registered email address too. In that case, you will get the verification code on your emir rather than phone. Follow the whole procedure as above; reset your password to recover your account. Once done, you can get rid of the message Google can’t verify my account belongs to me. You can also speak to the customer support team in case you face any issues.

http://www.thelivexperts.com/google-cant-verify-my-account-belongs-to-me
Forum Announcements / How do I contact iCloud support?
« Last post by Quickhelp on Today at 09:13:33 »
iCloud is the online service of Apple which millions use to finish the task of using their digital activities. According to its name, it assists you in managing the information which you have. A few users need to know about How do I contact iCloud support To resolve the issue which they encounter. They need to perform this task by contacting the iCloud support team and using its official customer service. Those who are still not able to obtain help from iCloud can complete its task through the following method.

1. To begin with, a user needs to make a formal call by dialling the valid and official phone number of iCloud support.
2. Now, you need to use the IVR options which you receive to contact its support team.
3. Use the correct option and you will be able to get in touch with a real person of iCloud.
4. After this, a user should give all details to the real person and resolve any problem which they encounter.
5. Give all details to explain the issue that you are facing and obtain assistance from iCloud support.
6. Properly use the solution which you obtain from the representative of iCloud and gain assistance from them.
7. Obtain the solution which you obtain by connecting from the live person of iCloud and applying all its points.
8. With this, you can resolve the technical or general issue you face while using the services of iCloud and use this process without any problem.

Therefore, a user can receive the necessary help related to iCloud by contacting its customer support team and using it without any problem. There are some who are unable to use this service properly, they want to know about How do I contact iCloud support? Using the email Id method or using the help chat service provided by the customer service team of iCloud.
Are you facing issues with American Airlines? American Airlines is known for providing the best available services to customers with a focus on world-class comfortability. But sometimes, customers get confused with the operations of American Airlines and need to contact customer support. In the below-mentioned guidelines, we get to consider the ways by which the live representatives of American Airlines can be contacted.

Let us familiarize the customers to ask the question from American Airlines:

If you are looking for the question that “How do I ask American Airlines a question” then go through the detailed instructions carefully:

Contacting via phone:

• Dial the customer service number of American Airlines.
  • After getting connected on the line, you get to select the language of conversation.
  • Now hear out the Automated “live Instructions” properly.
  • Eventually, your call gets redirected to the official representative.

Contacting via live chat;

• Firstly, visit the official website of American airlines.
  • Scroll down the menu till you reach the bottom of the page and select the section “contact us”.
  • Enter the section, and you get to find the option of “chat with us”.
  • Click the option, and a live representative will text you automatically.

Contacting via mail:

You can also connect with the live representative through the official mail ID or by following the pointers we are proving below;

• Visit the official website of the airlines.
  • Go to the “contact us” section.
  • Click the option of “Email us”, and the mailbox gets opened in front of you.
  • Write your query in the providing besides giving your personal information.

After reading out the detailed guidelines regarding “American Airlines customer service”, in case if you have further doubts, then you should go through the official support page of American Airlines.
Forum Announcements / How do I speak to someone at Iberia?
« Last post by AirTravelGuide on 2021-10-27, 13:05:22 »
Iberia is one of the top airlines in Spain, founded in 1927. The airline provides the best service to its traveller worldwide. Talking about its customer service, you can connect with Iberia anytime using its multiple communication modes. How do I speak to someone at Iberia If you have this kind of query, you are at the right place to get all the answers. So let’s see and how you can speak with Iberia and the several ways to contact Iberia?

Iberia customer service- Various ways to connect

Iberia provides many options to interact with its users, starting from the call, email, chat; you can use any options. You can open the Iberia official website and go to the helpdesk page. From the helpdesk, you can check all the options given below.

Phone Call: You can call the Iberia customer service if you have to get instant answers. The support teams at Iberia are available 24/7 to solve your queries.
Chat Support: You can also get chat support with Iberia anytime if you cannot contact via call. You can visit the chat link at the customer support page of Iberia to start chatting.
Email Support: If you are not happy with the last travel to Iberia, you can share your opinion via email. You can use the official email address of Iberia to drop your email.
Social Media: Iberia is also available on the social media handles like Facebook, Twitter, etc. So you can follow Iberia on its social media pages to get the latest information and news.
Mailing Address: You can also use the mailing address of Iberia to send any physical copies of the complaint, business documents, etc.

How do I speak to someone at Iberia? So, using the above information, you can speak to Iberia anytime. You can also visit the customer support page of Iberia to get many troubleshooting links and information.
Forum Announcements / How to Recover Suspended Google Account
« Last post by helpdesk on 2021-10-27, 11:24:50 »
In case you want to recover the suspended google account. Then you would need to know the correct steps. Knowing the proper steps, you will be able to recover your account quickly. There are several easy ways to recover your account. It could be email, text or security questions. Security questions are those, which you set up while creating your account.

So, if you're wondering, "How to Recover a Suspended Google Account?" Then you would need to go through the path which is given below.

Steps to recover your Gmail account:

You would need to log in to your "Google admin console."
Now on the homepage, you need to tap on "Users."
Once you have done that, then in the Users list, click on the button "Find a user account."
Now you would need to open their account page.
At the top right corner, you'll get the button "Reactivate."
Now you'll be asked to confirm the "Reactivate" step.
Once you have done that, you'll be able to get it sorted and log in to your account.
However, if you're in a situation where you're not able to log in because you don't remember the password, then you need to follow the simple steps given below.

The process to recover the account, when you don't remember the password:

In case you're not aware of the password. Then you would need to tap on the button "Forgot password" on the Gmail login page. After that, follow the process below:

Via text-

If you have selected this option, then you will receive a code on your registered number. Enter the code on the verification page.
Now you'll be able to set up a new password and log in with it.
Los pasajeros de Brasil tienen alguna consulta sobre los servicios prestados por Aerolíneas Argentinas y quieren saber cómo llamar a Aerolíneas Argentinas desde Brasil, existen varias formas de conectarse con el servicio al cliente de Aerolíneas Argentinas. Para obtener información sobre el procedimiento para contactar Aerolíneas Argentinas, conozca el blog en el siguiente enlace.
Los viajeros de Chile que tengan consultas relacionadas con vuelos a Aerolíneas Argentinas y quieran saber cómo llamar a Aerolíneas Argentinas desde Chile, pueden hablar con un representante de Aerolíneas Argentinas. Ofrece un buen servicio al cliente a los pasajeros. Hay varias formas de comunicarse con el representante de Servicio al Cliente de Aerolíneas Argentinas. Consulte el blog para obtener información detallada. Echa un vistazo al blog.
Forum Announcements / How do I restore my Google accounts?
« Last post by johnssmith9650 on 2021-10-27, 08:29:54 »
In order to restore your Google account, users are recommended to stick to the below-mentioned steps that are as follows:

• Stick to password reset for your Google account in order to restore it.
  • To reset your Google account password, users are required to navigate to the official Signing page at Google.
  • Enter your email address associated with your Google account.
  • Select next and you will be taken to another page, where you are required to enter a password for your Google account. Users are required to select the forgot password option.
  • Enter another alternate email address to receive a verification code.
  • Once you receive the code, enter where prompted and proceed further.
  • This will provide access to the password reset page.
  • Create a new password for your Google account. Re-enter the same where prompted and save the changes made by you.

Attempt login using your new password. This answers how do I restore my Google account? If you are met with any complications during the process, feel free to connect with a customer service professional. He or she will guide you and provide ample assistance with Google account recovery. You can reach them by giving a call on the customer service helpline number. You could also drop an email on the customer service email address and this would help you with Google account recovery.
Aspirants preparing for their upcoming civil service examination like IAS, UPSC have surely heard about an online IAS class. Most of them don’t pay much attention to it as an online class for a complicated exam. IAS is something not very reliable, according to them. In addition to that, the old tradition of face-to-face classes has created an impact on the whole system where the effectiveness of online IAS coaching is still dealing with skepticism.

Website: https://eliteiascoaching.bcz.com/2021/05/10/is-online-coaching-sufficient-to-crack-ias-on-1st-attempt/
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 13 queries.

web stats analysis