Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 17:37:01

Author Topic: Alternative to Kloxo-MR  (Read 34048 times)

Offline dampel

• View Profile

Offline I<3Kloxo

• View Profile
Re: Alternative to Kloxo-MR
« Reply #16 on: 2018-01-23, 01:49:25 »
And the person is so unable to write 2 words about what?
It's hard to name that:
Mustafa x date died!

Maybe the person behind the name 'MRatWork' is not Mustafa but is someone who is close to him, I say MAYBE.
Why someone behind the username 'MRatWork' not want to write a one forum post where it is will spend 1 minute we do not know. The only thing we can conclude is that a person/username 'MRatWork' has time but does not write (almost every day he/she visiting this forum).  :-\

The Centos panel is 1000x right at Vesta
http://centos-webpanel.com/

Trust me behind the Kloxo-MR is VestaCP.  The problem is what 'VestaCP' there not so many detailed options to set up the server as it does 'Kloxo-MR'. I warmly recommend it 'VestaCP' of course if you want 'free control panel' such as Kloxo-MR.

If Mustafa have the problem with the money, then they would have to start selling support ticket. For example one question is one ticket, one ticket is $7 and without a ticket you can not ask a question.

« Last Edit: 2018-01-23, 02:05:20 by I<3Kloxo »

Offline neo76

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2018-01-24, 13:31:10 »

Offline neo76

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2018-01-24, 13:33:38 »
Exactley same write i am!
(If Mustafa have the problem with the money, then they would have to start selling support ticket. For example one question is one ticket, one ticket is $7 and without a ticket you can not ask a question.)

And the person is so unable to write 2 words about what?
It's hard to name that:
Mustafa x date died!

Maybe the person behind the name 'MRatWork' is not Mustafa but is someone who is close to him, I say MAYBE.
Why someone behind the username 'MRatWork' not want to write a one forum post where it is will spend 1 minute we do not know. The only thing we can conclude is that a person/username 'MRatWork' has time but does not write (almost every day he/she visiting this forum).  :-\

Trust me behind the Kloxo-MR is VestaCP.  The problem is what 'VestaCP' there not so many detailed options to set up the server as it does 'Kloxo-MR'. I warmly recommend it 'VestaCP' of course if you want 'free control panel' such as Kloxo-MR.

If Mustafa have the problem with the money, then they would have to start selling support ticket. For example one question is one ticket, one ticket is $7 and without a ticket you can not ask a question.

Offline dampel

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2018-02-01, 15:06:27 »
The project is dead :(

Offline hostrator

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2018-02-02, 04:46:09 »
 :'(   :'( 

Offline LotsOfQ

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2018-02-13, 11:31:50 »
and

neo76, can you use different php version for different directory or folder like how Kloxo-MR does? I was visiting the website and saw the demo and it look pretty good.

I screwed up my installation of Kloxo-MR and there's no help. I have to reinstall a fresh copy of everything including CentOS. But I will be digging into Centos Web Panel more for the future or very soon switching over. If all is good. But for now I just have to get my websites working again.

Offline I<3Kloxo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2018-02-25, 02:16:01 »
Has anyone heard of 'Ajenti Control Panel' and is someone has experience with this CP ?

Offline LotsOfQ

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2018-02-27, 07:17:32 »
Just great why you have to add another one to the list. Now I have to research and check it out. There goes another day gone. :- )

Offline LotsOfQ

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2018-06-12, 07:19:31 »
So this week I tested out CWP and I like it. I like the Nginx+Varnish+Apache combo. I would have gone with Vesta but it missing Varnish. Goodbye Kloxo. Thank you for all these years.

Offline South

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2018-06-26, 05:24:29 »
Yes french kiss bye bye klox, by the way do you know if cwp can restore kloxo backup files as well?

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 22 queries.

web stats analysis