Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2018-02-21, 13:59:00

Author Topic: The future of Kloxo-MR  (Read 3594 times)

Offline amitkumar

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
    • webquicksolution
Re: The future of Kloxo-MR
« Reply #30 on: 2017-12-26, 22:06:05 »
I am also losing the hope now.

Offline putude

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2017-12-30, 00:53:30 »
I already switch two of three servers into VestaCP.
Very sad losing the advantage of Kloxo-MR. But the good news is the clamav+sanesecurity works very well while Kloxo-MR doesn't.

Offline Spacedust

• Super Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2018-01-03, 19:12:50 »

Offline hostingan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2018-01-15, 04:44:05 »
is it ethical to fork someone's personal project like this?

most of us are just ordinary user of his work, and got so much benefit from mratwork. don't we patient a little bit to wait his answer in this case?

Offline barrysmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2018-01-15, 09:55:48 »
being around open source software most of my latter life, this is the premise of the concept.  One person's pet project can easily become the next cpanel/whm killer.  Kloxo-mr is the most complete competitive product I've seen in this category.  Mustafa chose open source as the delivery mechanism of a truly great web interface to manage a slew of other open source software.  Mustafa did not create any of the underlying software, even the original control panel, kloxo, yet he took it to the next level, and has now been dormant for an extended period of time.  others are now free to build on his work.  There are so many abandoned projects, that this is truly an honor that the codebase is being picked up, and extended.  Just my opinion.

Offline mehawk

• View Profile
    • Xplore Tech
« Reply #35 on: 2018-01-16, 09:49:25 »
Have anyone heard from Mustafa? I am really concerned about him. We should help him in any we can to continue the development of Kloxo-MR. We need to share work with him so that. For example i was thinking of making a portfolio site for Kloxo-MR to promote it and writing wiki to help out new users and we also need to secure the repository to make this project ever growing. I don't like the idea of shifting efforts towards a new fork but its only my opinion and I don't expect everyone to be agreed on that. But now I really feel Mustafa has done his part and its time we should also get to work because the way I see it Kloxo MR is a true cpanel killer. If we give time & efforts to Kloxo MR we can make truly break cpanel's market share. The road map should be to first refine Mustafa's work making every option in the panel stabls then complete its documentation enhance its API then we should work on writing integration for popular script. Remember its just a suggestion. I know you are all more experienced & wiser than me.

Best Regards,
Mehroz Anjum
Website Designing, Development, Kloxo MR Based Hosting : http://www.xploretech.net
Social Network: http://www.socialbees.me

Offline luckytanuki

• View Profile
    • Kloxo Next Generation
« Reply #36 on: 2018-01-17, 06:07:18 »
The KloxoNG (next generation) project is underway. It takes time to set up these things but things are starting to move. There is a basic roadmap at https://github.com/KloxoNGCommunity/kloxoNG-CP/wiki . The important thing at the moment is setting up a working alternative distribution and installation system so we aren't reliant on mratwork's network for installations. Then we'll be looking at bug fixes and hopefully develop a responsive theme.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.

web stats analysis