Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 22:00:52

Author Topic: Swich to apache  (Read 11529 times)

Offline South

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
Re: Swich to apache
« Reply #15 on: 2019-08-09, 09:53:23 »
I use that a lot you know to bring chills to my ball room just to fall on my feet ,I get straight MariaDB with that
and Im looking forward to catch on php since it dont restart according to cleanup and when restarting kloxo it says it is
the webserver that starts with -H that restarts but its apache please MR bring cool stuff for me to get rid of error 500
please bring how it should be the whole configuration file from apache you put there oh so many modules men.Now I know I
cant remove it and bring my own apache configuration file because kloxo will shut me off please bring the whole sheet configured
assigning for Directory Index home/admin/myuser please bring that coding and inside it make it accept my index.php

Plenty of thanks

Offline South

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2019-08-10, 07:22:44 »
On Services
Hiawatha Web Server (use by Kloxo-MR)
Even tough I delete this webserver when doin cleanup it comes back stood ALWAYS

I guess this is the problem my server has its apache configuration sheet blocked by Hiawatha since Hiawatha config sheet has apache id
please bring ssh coding to disable hiawatha as kloxo authorative

Offline South

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2019-08-10, 09:16:35 »
Hello MR since Im restoring backup from kloxo official this mean Im even

service php52m-fpm restart
Stopping php52m-fpm (Multiple Php):                        [  OK  ]
Starting php52m-fpm (Multiple Php):                        [  OK  ]
 service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
 service iptables stop
iptables: Setting chains to policy ACCEPT: nat raw mangle f[  OK  ]
iptables: Flushing firewall rules:                         [  OK  ]
iptables: Unloading modules:                               [  OK  ]
service iptables save
iptables: Saving firewall rules to /etc/sysconfig/iptables:[  OK  ]
service named restart
Stopping named:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting named:                                            [  OK  ]

even tough my initial httpd was 2,2 ,it was upgraded by kloxo to 2.4 and it installed php 5.2.17 as it is on admin
so I guess my databases will work fine but Im figuring out why hiawatha always mess up with apache it also hacks port 80 group and id it sort of takes over and this is no good for me since like I told you Im restoring official kloxo backup so I cant edit httpd.conf in any way ,once done kloxo shuts me off ,it all seems no one can step in the way of haiawatha .It dont seem changes made from kloxo admin work via sssh it seems still hiawatha rules please people lovely people from kloxo community center help me to get rid of hiawatha and use apache to restart kloxo
« Last Edit: 2019-08-10, 09:19:56 by South »

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
« Reply #18 on: 2019-08-10, 12:39:26 »
Hiawatha use by Kloxo-MR itself.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline South

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2019-08-12, 07:54:54 »
You have to elaborate more Mustafa.Can you explain more clearly?

Maybe the only thing making sense in having many web servers to choose on admin if none of this will end up playing on the game but hiawatha would be that hiawatha is compatible with all kloxos web servers,is this the case mustafa if so tell me what would be or where to find the configuration sheet of apache or how I set it inside kloxo admin thank you

Offline South

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2019-08-17, 23:00:35 »
I dont see why the mistery on revealing why hiawatha takes the calls of every web server since from kloxo admin you just choose the web server of your choice and then when you restart kloxo hiawatha shows up saying sor praise and is not a joke nor something hiawatha stays for real ,it might happen the same with nginx and any other web server.The reason seems dont want to be shared however we also did the best how to install guide of kloxo to the date with just this line missing at the beggining yum clean metadata ,again this situation must be allow diferent web server which I dont think so or programs via .htaccess

If anyone knows how much disc space uses a new installation of kloxo please tell

Offline South

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2019-08-18, 03:47:47 »
Todaty Saturday August 17 all of my predictions of kloxo are true,as said here hiawatha takes the calls of apache
in a diferent way and traduces all to kloxo admin seminglessly without editing any configuration sheet you dont need one what you have on your admin setted goes as if it was configuration sheet ,well it could be pleasent but you really dont have to do nothing men
Originally I thaughtr theres gonna be massacre disgrace whenever you need to a lter configuration sheets since kloxo shuts you off so is kinda messy but you dont have to alter anything via text editor you just have to play with kloxo admin like an app and voila no more error 500 now my index is showing hiawatha taking apache calls  Im only waiting to see if my databases work right Im seriously too excited you know like those raw teen age crazy hormone feelings I only hope my databases make my scripts work since you know my backup file is from kloxo officiall
« Last Edit: 2019-08-18, 03:49:48 by South »

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.

web stats analysis