Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-29, 17:30:46

Author Topic: Anyone tried to make KloxoMR portable for OpenVZ/KVM... template?  (Read 3193 times)

Offline postcd

• View Profile
Hello,

please is there anyone who tried to create OpenVZ OStemplate in which KloxoMR is installed?

I am using OpenVZ template of the old lxlabs Kloxo and listen no complaints so far. But not sure about KloxoMR.

I tried creating OpenVZ template with KloxoMR and it seems to be working, except 2 things i found so far:
- after first login it prints message that session token is invalid and i have to try again
- in KloxoMR i found old IP at Kloxo/Resource/IP addresses (http://IPHERE:7778/display.php?frm_action=list&frm_o_cname=ipaddress)

Are there any other issues? What are the steps to make KloxoMR portable for virtualization templates so me or client does not need to always manually change IP, etc.?

So far i thought OpenVZ has some initialization scripts that can be run upon VPS creation, but i am yet unsure how to do it, it would probably involve running MySQL query to update IP in KloxMRo database. Any chance making KloxoMR portable please?

Thanks alot
« Last Edit: 2017-03-16, 18:59:08 by postcd »

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
Use 'Re-read IP'.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline postcd

• View Profile
thx, i know there is option in KloxoMR to re-read IP, but it is not convenient to ask client to do this and also client can be confused when first login fails with blank page and message that the session token is invalid.

Maybe i can run some one time cronjob which will re-read ip and remove that session file. But can You please advice which linux commands to execute?
« Last Edit: 2017-03-18, 23:43:45 by postcd »

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
Try remove IP from 'Ip Addresses' before templating.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline postcd

• View Profile
Try remove IP from 'Ip Addresses' before templating.

I logged-in KloxoMR and removed the IP in Resource/IP addresses, then Kloxo became unavailable and after VPS reboot, works again and has no IP in Resource/IP addresses. If i do not add any IP in there can it cause any future problems?

Zero thing to do before templating: in KloxoMR/Home/SQL Manager/kloxo/actionlogs + utmp/btmp, delete entries.

First thing to do before templating: yum clean all;yum update -y;yum reinstall kloxomr7 -y;sh /script/cleanup

Second thing maybe try to switch webserver type to nginx and back to apache (in Server/Switch Program) as there was this issue. And then making sure in Server/Services, httpd is running and set to auto-run, nginx is stopped, not set to auto run.

Third thing would be removing login error "*** Token not match. No permit for remote login. Go back to login page ***" which appears if there is redundant session from old VPS. Do it by closing KloxoMR browser window, then doing command:
rm -f /usr/local/lxlabs/kloxo/session/sess_*

Fourth thing would be to reset password back to "admin" using command: sh /script/resetpassword master admin

Fifth thing: possibly deleting history:
rm -f messages-* cron-* maillog-* secure-* /var/log/http*/*log;>/var/log/messages;>/var/log/maillog;>/var/log/cron;>/var/log/secure;history -c;echo >~/.bash_history;echo >/var/log/wtmp; echo > /var/log/btmp;>/var/log/lastlog;

sixth thing: creating template
« Last Edit: 2017-04-16, 13:49:18 by postcd »

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis