Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 14:34:35

Author Topic: My stuff  (Read 31579 times)

Offline Zmajur

• View Profile
My stuff
« on: 2013-01-07, 13:59:32 »
I cant give proper subject name for this thread, because I have lots of questions...  :lol:
First I had a problem with roundcube, not found, or pointing webmail.xxxx.xx to default domain page. Ok, I remove options for Default domain, Ip pointing and exclusive client..., restarted server, now roundcube works fine. Second, awstat was giving me 500 error page. Fix all, option, didn't help, but ssh chomod 775 did.

Ok server, working fine with default options. Now I switch PHP (tried all versions), and put nginx as reverse proxy. Again problem with awstat. Now when I point to awstat default page, its giving me to download awstat.pl file... ??

It would be nice to somebody give a nice warning, tips and tweaks on some new thread what to do, what we can expect after switching apache, nginx...etc and php versions! And would be great to read best combinations... I'm a still a noob, and confused with kloxo options this moment .....  :cry:

One big noob question.. What is differences between php53 and php53u?
One more..., I dont know its this bug or something else, but when I delete a domain, files and some options stays in kloxo panel and server....

Sorry for bad English...
« Last Edit: 1970-01-01, 01:00:00 by Guest »
                            KLOXO-MR
CentOS 5 * Apache-Nginx * Reverse Proxy * Php-Fpm *

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
Re: My staff
« Reply #1 on: 2013-01-07, 15:57:22 »
Quote from: "Zmajur"
I cant give proper subject name for this thread, because I have lots of questions...  :lol:
First I had a problem with roundcube, not found, or pointing webmail.xxxx.xx to default domain page. Ok, I remove options for Default domain, Ip pointing and exclusive client..., restarted server, now roundcube works fine. Second, awstat was giving me 500 error page. Fix all, option, didn't help, but ssh chomod 775 did.

Ok server, working fine with default options. Now I switch PHP (tried all versions), and put nginx as reverse proxy. Again problem with awstat. Now when I point to awstat default page, its giving me to download awstat.pl file... ??

It would be nice to somebody give a nice warning, tips and tweaks on some new thread what to do, what we can expect after switching apache, nginx...etc and php versions! And would be great to read best combinations... I'm a still a noob, and confused with kloxo options this moment .....  :cry:

One big noob question.. What is differences between php53 and php53u?
One more..., I dont know its this bug or something else, but when I delete a domain, files and some options stays in kloxo panel and server....

Sorry for bad English...

Awstats still not work for nginx or nginx-proxy. Use webalizer.

Ius repo serve php52, php53u and php54 and better select php from ius repo.

Php branch list only listing for possibility and sometime not exist (depend on repos). For example, ius repo only serve php53u and php54 for centos 6 and serve php52, php53u and php54 on centos 5.

Delete domain from panel only delete reference on  kloxo database but directory still exists.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline Tsanten

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-01-07, 19:41:08 »
When the final version will came out ill do a series of benchmarks with all possible combinations. Was thinking at using a wordpress site populated with dummy content to simulate real world actions.

Offline Zmajur

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-01-08, 01:50:31 »
Ok, CentOS 5 (32bit), apache, nginx reverse proxy with php-fpm event.  Fresh install, changed from awstat to webalizer in main configuration, added domain, but still domain stats still trying to open awstat... even restarted server, and trying to switch awstat-webalizer few times...

EDIT: phpinfo from panel not working. Its downloading the file.... Custom .ini file in server and working fine!
                            KLOXO-MR

Offline Zmajur

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-01-09, 00:16:34 »
I'm overhead of this. Reinstalled server, make same steps as always, now webmail not working at all. Always point to web page. Rebooted and switched one million time, rune all scripts..... ahhhhhhh  :lol:
                            KLOXO-MR

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
Re: My stuff
« Reply #5 on: 2013-01-10, 09:13:17 »
Look like nginx issue. Try 'yum replace nginx-special --replace-with=nginx; sh /script/fixweb; service nginx restart'
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline Zmajur

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2013-01-14, 01:17:45 »
I installed a xcache, and will be enabled on joomla and vbulletin site. Is necessary to enable this configuration on proxy.conf. Will be any better for speed?  I assume the nginx cache is already enabled?

### MR -- Enable this if not using nginx cache and not for wordpress
#    location ~* ^.+.(jpe?g|gif|png|ico|css|zip|tgz|gz|rar|bz2|doc|xls|exe|pdf|ppt|txt|tar|mid|midi|wav|bmp|rtf|js|swf|avi|mp3)$ {
#        expires 2d;
#        access_log off;
#        root $rootdir;
#    }
                            KLOXO-MR

Offline Anik

• View Profile
    • http://www.feirox.com
« Reply #7 on: 2013-01-19, 13:41:05 »
yes awstat just returns the Perl fie. in the final release will it compile in nginxproxy mustafa?
when it goona ready? missing awstats.
Having Kloxo-MR useful? Then support the development. Consider buying a server from the author. http://hostspectra.com

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.

web stats analysis