Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-06-17, 12:55:37

Author Topic: Learning about PHP-FPM and Nginx  (Read 2383 times)

Offline befree22

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
Learning about PHP-FPM and Nginx
« on: 2014-01-04, 21:56:38 »
I'm learning about PHP-FPM at http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.fpm.php and http://php-fpm.org/.

I have 10 sites on an Nginx server with Kloxo-MR.

Mratwork pm'd me stating that "Because client number is high for 1GB RAM, I change php-fpm allocation for each client (see custom file inside /home/php-fpm/tpl)."

I said that on a couple sites on the vps will be using the majority of RAM since the other sites don't get any traffic.  I want the PHP-FPM allocated as needed, in other words, if a site is using more RAM and CPU than others, then allocated it to that site -- I think this is called dynamic allocation.  He replied that "Php-fpm is allocated per-client basic. If this 10 clients are not 'real' clients, better use 'admin' for all domains.
You can move domain via 'change owner' in panel."

I'd like someone to help me setup PHP-FPM so that each site that requires more RAM resources due to traffic spikes is allocated RAM as needed (dynamically).

Awaiting a reply

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
Re: Learning about PHP-FPM and Nginx
« Reply #1 on: 2014-01-05, 02:38:45 »
Allocate php-fpm is client-based. If you only have 1 GB RAM, reduce your client amount.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis