Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-24, 06:26:34

Author Topic: Kloxo 32 bits to 64 bits  (Read 16945 times)

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
Re: Kloxo 32 bits to 64 bits
« Reply #60 on: 2017-01-08, 18:26:25 »
My expirience tells me is bad invention Ramadan since its configuration failures are hard to beat ,if you had expirience you wouldnt have realeased kloxo MR until it ran off its inadequacies ,it needed tons of testing tons of il behaviours that dont make it compatible with kloxo official,then you say kloxo official had php 5.2?
Again, what's you talking about 'invention'?.

Example, you didn't inform resulf of 'dir -l /etc/yum.repos.d'. You just inform 'Did the permissions thing hope it didnt allow all my files to be writted' without detail/deep informations. So, how I can help you with too much 'hidden' informations?.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline seymour

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2017-01-10, 19:42:05 »
You first had to give me the command in order to restore my permissions the way they was,you went and attacked my site to be kloxo mr authorative.

Your stoff mr needs more development really you suck like inventor Ramadan on server configuration you can not set php 52 since it allows on all php just php 53,54, and 55 and I guess this is the problem that my site was using php5.2 from kloxo official or correct if this wasnt the php it had,in other words when you try to set php 52 it blows away apache and it all becomes head over heels,you are using me ramadan to test this creep piece of software it just dont come over stood it fails,you are missing development so all php might be compatible with kloxo official ,its nightmare kloxo MR burden out of control,all php should allow each other in automatic way,this requires to much patience and testing and then one sorts this and in the future you come up with a la ramadan new inventions that we have to sort out again I give up on you mr terrorist, I dont need your madness neither Im afraid of it.

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
« Reply #62 on: 2017-01-11, 03:22:59 »
You first had to give me the command in order to restore my permissions the way they was,you went and attacked my site to be kloxo mr authorative.

Your stoff mr needs more development really you suck like inventor Ramadan on server configuration you can not set php 52 since it allows on all php just php 53,54, and 55 and I guess this is the problem that my site was using php5.2 from kloxo official or correct if this wasnt the php it had,in other words when you try to set php 52 it blows away apache and it all becomes head over heels,you are using me ramadan to test this creep piece of software it just dont come over stood it fails,you are missing development so all php might be compatible with kloxo official ,its nightmare kloxo MR burden out of control,all php should allow each other in automatic way,this requires to much patience and testing and then one sorts this and in the future you come up with a la ramadan new inventions that we have to sort out again I give up on you mr terrorist, I dont need your madness neither Im afraid of it.
No context. Still not want to inform more related your issue.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline seymour

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2017-01-11, 04:39:24 »
*bLack MaGIk php in kloxo mr dont convert to 5.2.17 simply because is intended yar freakin attitude
from hElL and beyond ramadan you disabled compatibility in order for your terrorist duties from hell
kloxo 32 bit or known as old kloxo or kloxo official not compatible with kloxo mr simply ramadan boicot.
BOICOT FROM HELL.
« Last Edit: 2017-01-11, 04:41:24 by seymour »

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis