Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 21:20:24

Author Topic: i NEED URGENT HELP IN KLOZO...any body there to extend a helping hand please ?  (Read 4752 times)

Offline emmanuel

• View Profile
hello there, i NEED URGENT HELP IN KLOZO.I DONT KNOW IF I AM AT THE RIGHT PLACE BUT I AM SO FRAUSTRATED I HAVE TO POST MY QUESTION. i arrived here through google search because this klozo is really frustrating me.i have used the popular c panel for 5 years.i just applied for a service and this company gave me this klozo. its been weeks now,i still cannot get my website online.this is what i am facing.i have successfully uploaded the zip file. in my case,the box on the left contain the name of my zipfile...(sam 2 zip)...i extracted it into this folder...but the website never comes online.i went through the process again and replaced the (sam 2 zip) to ( html_public) and extracted into this folder but the website never comes online.i have done this for countless times but the website never comes online.what exactly am i doing wrong here and how can i fix it?..i am too frustrated by this klozo panel .pls give me a
simple guide to enable me put my website online.thank you
« Last Edit: 2016-10-09, 17:25:32 by emmanuel »

Offline Jimbohello

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
can you please provide

sh /script/sysinfo

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
To: @emmanuel and @Jimbohello

Give me and access to your server (ssh and Kloxo-MR panel). I want to know what's wrong with you done.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline emmanuel

• View Profile
hello  MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects ) first of all i apologize for the delay to respond to your efforts to assist.very sorry for that.however,i have been able to put the website online.its funny how i did it..i didnt know exactly how i did it from the start ....because i was just trying all sorts of copy the zip file and paste here and there and there and there and then suddenly the website came online.i then took my time to trace how i did it..and now i can upload a website on klozo..thanks very much for the attention........BUT THEN I WILL NEED ANOTHER HELP FROM YOU SIR....

HOW DO I INSTALL WORDPRESS ON KLOZO ?
« Last Edit: 2016-10-16, 10:59:21 by emmanuel »

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
Remember, it's Kloxo-MR (with 'x') and not KLOZO (with 'z'). Kloxo-MR is fork of Kloxo (official).

It's not to hard to install Wordpress if you know. Follow this step:

A. For website
1. Go to 'admin > domains > select one > file manager > upload > Upload (http) for /'. Add 'https://wordpress.org/latest.zip' and then click 'upload' and then you will see 'latest.zip' in file/directory list
3. Click 'latest.zip' and then click 'extract'
4. Click 'wordpress' directory and then select all files/directories and then click 'cut'
5. Go to 'file manager' and then click 'paste'
6. Select 'wordpress' directory and 'latest.zip' file and then click 'remove'

B. For database
1. Go to 'admin > mysql database' and then add 'admin_wp' for 'db name' and 'user name' and generate 'password'

C. Access to website
1. Access your website like http://yourwebsite.com and enter information if needed (like database name and so on)

That it.

Offline emmanuel

• View Profile
ok..thanks so much for the word correction....and for the detail direction how to install WordPress in KLOXO-MR....i will do it and come back  here to give you the feed back..thanks for the attention.i am very much grateful.

Offline emmanuel

• View Profile
hello again...greetings...i have tried installing wordpress in the kloxo per the instructions you gave me...this is what i get...after several and days of attempts.......

Alert: could_not_connect_to_server [localhost]

pls what must be the course ?

Emmanuel

Offline emmanuel

• View Profile
can i send the log in details to ur private email ? so u can do it for me ? i dont want to post it here for the general public ...pls

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum

Offline emmanuel

• View Profile
sorry..i dont understand PM ?

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.

web stats analysis