Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-19, 16:45:26

Author Topic: Corrupted Kloxo install  (Read 2440 times)

Offline mvillanueva

• View Profile
Corrupted Kloxo install
« on: 2014-06-14, 01:35:45 »
Hi all,

I have this scenario:

For strange reasons, my cluster was working normally until today. Since the inclusion of a new client, using resource plan, hosted in a slave, I was trying to populate his website when php gave me blank pages.

For any reason, I've done a "/script/cleanup" in slave (because I was having a lots of problems with apache), and then, in master there was a major trouble.

Admin is working no more in master.

I tried all: changing the master password (/script/resetpassword master newpasword) with error "Notice : The resource you have requested doesn't exist. The server returned the error message: <br>  not_admin_cannot_modify_general   <br>" (including bare html tags), change the root mysql password several times (/script/reset-mysql-root-password) with success but no chance at all to reset my password.

Also done: /script/mysql-optimize --select=repair, /script/mysql-optimize --select=optimize, /script/upcp -y; /script/cleanup; reboot;, all without success.

qmail is working, at least, and seems to be working dns server also. Not working apache.

Funny thing: slave IS working plenty, but also seems like apache doesn't want to execute wordpress install. Not matters now, I need first to make the panel work again, and also make apache serve pages in the master server.

Any ligths to solve this?

P.S. Found /script/reflect that seems to be like old good /script/update from old Kloxo official versions. used also "/script/reflect --type=update --subaction=update_password --class=client --name=admin --v-var=password --v-val=newpassword" with result: "objetc client-admin doesn't exist".

Also did "/script/restore --restore --accounts=all /home/kloxo/selfbackup/self/__backup/kloxo-scheduled-masterselfbackup-2014-June-12-UID.zip" to get my database before the new customer addition, and the result was "Restore Failed. Reason: corrupted_file: dbname:".

/script/sysinfo:

Code: [Select]
A. Kloxo-MR: 6.5.0.f-2014051901

B. OS: CentOS release 5.10 (Final) x86_64

C. Apps:
   1. MySQL: mysql55-5.5.37-1.ius.el5
   2. PHP: php53u-5.3.28-4.ius.el5
   3. Httpd: --uninstalled--
   4. Lighttpd: --uninstalled--
   5. Nginx: --uninstalled--
   6. Qmail: qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.38.mr.el5
      - with: courier-imap-toaster-4.1.2-1.3.16.mr.el5
   7. Dns: djbdns-1.05-17.3.mr.el5

D. Php-type (for Httpd/proxy):

E. Memory:
                total       used       free     shared    buffers     cached
   Mem:           512        437         74          0          0        220
   -/+ buffers/cache:        217        294
   Swap:            0          0          0

Thank you fellows.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis