Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-30, 02:23:20

Author Topic: Cache Issue  (Read 7562 times)

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
Re: Cache Issue
« Reply #15 on: 2017-07-05, 17:08:08 »
Yes, but better enable mod_deflat via enable pagespeed. Because, you can disable pagespeed for certain domains via 'web features' options in panel.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline LotsOfQ

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cache Issue
« Reply #16 on: 2017-07-05, 18:46:14 »
I've been having so much issues with caching using nginxproxy. Hiawathaproxy was working fine but it was slower than nginxproxy when ran tests at pingdom. I wanted to get nginxproxy to cache properly so bad.

Anyway so out of frustration I wanted to try other options. I switched back and forward and the site no longer connect. So I switched to just Apache. And it's back online again.

I was curious to see cache working properly with just Apache 2.4 and to my surprised it was working great. I ended up testing at pingdom again and it even faster than Hiawathaproxy.

It's not making sense to me. I always thought that Nginx and Hiawatha are faster. 

I did however set Apache optimize to 'High'.

Should I keep this setting since it's working great right now? Will I run into any troubles down the road vs Nginxproxy vs Hiawathaproxy?

Edit to Add: So Nginxproxy is the fastest but get a lot caching issue. Then Apache next fastest. I wish Nginxproxy caching issue is solved then it will be super fast.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-05, 18:55:03 by LotsOfQ »

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 17 queries.

web stats analysis