Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-28, 00:57:40

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Can't login to webmail using any customer accounts  (Read 3122 times)

Offline fossxplorer

• Master
    • View Profile
Mustafa: here is my initial issue: i can't login to webmail using any of the accounts. I'm constantly getting wrong username/password.
Using Afterlogic, but trying to switch to Rouncube gives me "Rouncube database connection error".

I find webmail/switching between different webmail systems to be a big mess. Even after switching to Rouncube, it stays on Afterlogic.
Today i've run fixweb, fixmail, restart-all so many times and i'm really fed up :(
In this stage, after using unreasonable amount of time trying to get Kloxo-MR in a working condition, i have hard times believing it will replace my cPanel servers.
Vital services such as webmail isn't working and it's been many other services before that.

I know it's in alfa/beta stage, but still vital stuff should work.

« Last Edit: 2014-04-27, 17:54:22 by Mella »
Kloxo-MR!

Offline fossxplorer

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Can't login to webmail using any customer accounts
« Reply #1 on: 2014-04-20, 17:45:37 »
I found another post which describes exactly the same issues i'm having with the mail:
http://forum.mratwork.com/kloxo-mr-bugs-and-requests/%28info%29-please-downgrade-roundcube-to-0-9-5/
Kloxo-MR!

Offline fossxplorer

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Can't login to webmail using any customer accounts
« Reply #2 on: 2014-04-20, 18:12:55 »
Tried to add an emali account and it looks like there is no DB connection at all which might explain the authentications issues with webmail.
See the pic
Kloxo-MR!

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis