Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 10:41:02

Author Topic: Webmail  (Read 13920 times)

Offline atljohnsen

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
Re: Webmail
« Reply #15 on: 2017-10-09, 00:00:44 »
I am sending and receiving webmails. The error message you have is the same as I had, and I checked that it is produced by Afterlogic. It went away after I unchecked SSL.

My Kloxo-MR is not fresh install (approx 1.5 months since I installed), but yum updated to latest version.

The funny thing is that I have another VPS with same panel version, which has been running for at least 6 months. On this one I have SSL checked on Afterlogic, and it works - no problem.

Offline I<3Kloxo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2017-10-09, 01:23:36 »
I am sending and receiving webmails. The error message you have is the same as I had, and I checked that it is produced by Afterlogic. It went away after I unchecked SSL.

My Kloxo-MR is not fresh install (approx 1.5 months since I installed), but yum updated to latest version.

The funny thing is that I have another VPS with same panel version, which has been running for at least 6 months. On this one I have SSL checked on Afterlogic, and it works - no problem.

That's something else if you did not make FRESH INSTALED Kloxo-MR v7. In your case (Kloxo-MR update to last version) there is no error/bug. This bug is just in fresh installed Kloxo-MR v7.

Read this and find what I talking about:
https://forum.mratwork.com/kloxo-mr-bugs-and-requests/webmail-24074/msg60302/#msg60302

Offline atljohnsen

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2017-10-09, 12:57:41 »
I did a FRESH INSTALL of Kloxo-MR on Centos 7 this morning, and webmail works (Afterlogic and Roundcube), both sending and receiving.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis