Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-05-03, 06:38:33

Author Topic: How can I talk to Delta representative?  (Read 365 times)

Offline smartcatchess

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
How can I talk to Delta representative?
« on: 2023-05-18, 13:09:50 »
 Hearing long long busy tone when trying to reach Delta representative and very rapidly waiting increases second by second and your phone call on hold makes you wait for 2 to 4 min evrytime which ultimately frustrate you as you have flight in upcoming week and have a several question in mind regarding on Some how If I infected with COVID symptoms 14 days before and now have a upcoming flight after 20 days Will Delta Airlines allowed me to board?, If I have my first dose of COVID-19 vaccinations earlier and 2nd dose after 15 days and on very next day  i.e on 16th day I have Delta flight? So Will airline permit me to fly? and many such questions you want to discuss with official team and and looking for  how do I talk to a live person at Delta? so get all information to reach Delta customer service team below.

Source url … https://www.smartcatches.com/blog/how-do-i-speak-to-someone-at-delta

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis