Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-19, 06:41:30

Author Topic: When can I choose my seat on KLM?  (Read 577 times)

Offline traveldeals

• Master
    • View Profile
When can I choose my seat on KLM?
« on: 2022-09-01, 08:23:51 »
If you are going to fly with KLM then you can choose your seat as per your comfort. You can choose an extra comfort seat or a window seat. Also, if you have kids with you, then you can choose a seat next to your kids. But when to make this KLM seat selection is the question. Well, this article aims to reveal the times at which you can choose the seat of your own need and choice.

Time to choose your KLM seat

If you are looking to know when can I choose my seat on KLM, then here is the answer to this question of yours.

During Bookings:-- Whether you are booking your reservations online or offline, you can choose your seat at this time. If you are booking the reservations online so, follow the given steps to select the KLM seat.

Get on to the official site of KLM Airlines

Tap the My Trips option on its homepage

Now fill in the details as your first name, last name, and your confirmation number.

Click on the continue button

Choose the flight by hitting the search button

Now the flight details will open

Choose Select seat option

And fill in the seat of your choice

Check out

Your seat selection gets confirmed shortly.

During check-in:-- You can also select your KLM seat while checking in. you just need to approach the booking window and ask the employee to make seat changes as per your choice. You will have to tell the details of your bookings to the KLM executive. And soon, your seat selection will be confirmed by the KLM Airlines.

Note:- You can choose your seat at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure of your flight if you want it to happen for free and with assurance.

For more information in this regard, you can contact the customer support team of the KLM.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis