Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 21:12:54

Author Topic: How can i add my Hotmail account to iphone  (Read 2871 times)

Offline helpdesk

• View Profile
How can i add my Hotmail account to iphone
« on: 2021-02-12, 11:07:15 »
Adding a Hotmail account on your iPhone makes it easy for you to access your emails 24 hours a day. Also, you don't need to open your laptop or desktop to send or receive an email. You can do anything through your email account on your iPhone. So, add your Hotmail account right now.

In case you can't add Hotmail account to iPhone as you don't know the procedure, you can go through the details mentioned below and your account without any hassle.

Follow the instructions to add a Hotmail Account on Your iPhone

To add your Hotmail account on your iPhone, you need to go to the Settings on the iPhone.
Then you should scroll down to reach the Accounts & Passwords section, and select it.
After that, you are required to choose the Add Account option.
Further, you see the Outlook.com option, tap it.
Then you need to type the email address and tap the Next option.
Moreover, you have to enter the password and select Sign In. (Password is case-sensitive so make sure you enter the correct password).
In this way, you can see the permissions to access your email account on iPhone for better access.
And then, select the Yes option.
This is how your Hotmail is added to your iPhone and you can access your mails anytime anywhere on your iPhone.

How can I speak to someone about my Hotmail account?

When you follow the instructions mentioned above, your Hotmail account gets added to your iPhone and by synchronization; you don't face any trouble with your account setup. In case things go south and you cant add Hotmail account to iPhone. You don't need to worry about it as the technical experts are always ready to assist you. All you need is to just make a phone call and you can get complete and reliable assistance from the experts

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 22 queries.

web stats analysis