Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-23, 11:21:20

Author Topic: How can I speak to someone at Etihad?  (Read 743 times)

Offline AirTravelGuide

• View Profile
How can I speak to someone at Etihad?
« on: 2022-05-24, 13:31:20 »
Sometimes before making a booking, we have several questions from the airline; then, if you want to get through the airline, Etihad provides several ways to contact them in just by few easy steps, the customer care of Etihad is available 24*7 on their platforms to help their passengers. Just follow the steps written below to go through the airline.

Through a phone call

You can directly call on the official number of the airline; for that, you have to go to the official website of the airline and then click on the contact us ‘’ option; after getting the number, dial the number and follow the steps written below.

Press1 to select language.
Press2 to make a new booking.
Press 3 for cancellation and changes.
Press 9 to talk to the customer care executive. Once the calls get connected, tell them your query, and they will help you with your query.

Through a live chat

There is another option you can choose to talk to the customer care of the airline, follow the steps written below.

Navigate to the official website of the airline and then go to the contact us option.
There you will find the chatbox icon on the bottom of the screen.
Click on that icon and select the topic on which you ant the query.
After that, mention your details with your query.
And sometimes, any support team member will help you out with your query.
After reading this, you must know. How do I speak to someone at Etihad Airways? The airline customer care is available 24*7 to help their passenger and resolve their query.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.

web stats analysis