Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-19, 03:59:15

Author Topic: Google cant verify my account belongs to me  (Read 1301 times)

Offline helpdesk

• View Profile
Google cant verify my account belongs to me
« on: 2021-10-28, 11:00:10 »
While logging into your Google account, if you see the message that Google can’t verify my account belongs to me, there can be many reasons. One of those is entering the wrong credentials. In case you are entering the wrong password, you can try to enter it correctly. But in case if you don’t remember the password, the best solution is to recover your Google account. You can recover your Google account in several ways. Here in the information below, you will learn about recovering an account using a Phone number.

Reset your Google password/Recover your Google account

If you don’t remember your Google password, you can follow the step-by-step procedure given below.

The first thing is to open your Google account using any of your regular browsers
You can now enter the username and skip the password field
Click on the forgot password button on the screen and then click Next
You will get to see several recovery options on the Google recovery page
You have to choose for the option, send verification code at the mobile number
You will receive a verification code on your phone, copy that code and paste it on the screen, click continue
Once the account is verified, you have to no create a new password, reconfirm if
Follow the instruction on the screen to recover your account
Once done, you can now log in again anytime to use your account
So sing the steps above, you can recover your account anytime. You can follow the same procedure for recovering an account via a registered email address too. In that case, you will get the verification code on your emir rather than phone. Follow the whole procedure as above; reset your password to recover your account. Once done, you can get rid of the message Google can’t verify my account belongs to me. You can also speak to the customer support team in case you face any issues.

http://www.thelivexperts.com/google-cant-verify-my-account-belongs-to-me

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis