Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-25, 22:37:09

Author Topic: How do I pay later with Turkish Airlines?  (Read 736 times)

Offline traveldeals

• Master
    • View Profile
How do I pay later with Turkish Airlines?
« on: 2022-06-20, 11:49:41 »
Suppose you want to pay later in the Turkish airlines but don’t know how to opt for this option. To use these options, you have to speak to a live person at Turkish Airlines; after that, you can hold your payment option. You can hold your payment within 24 hours; the airline will give your booking to someone else.

Terms and Conditions for Turkish Airlines

There are some terms and conditions for Turkish Airlines to opt for the pay later option:

If you face any problem, you can pay your travel amount within one week.

If you are an airline member, you can pay the amount after returning.

You can pay your travel amount within one week if you are a senior citizen.

When you opt for the pay later option, please pay the payment at the time; if you don’t pay at the time, the airline will give you the punishment.

Process of Holding Price in Turkish Airlines.

To hold the payment, you have to process it online. When you process the online, you have to follow the steps:

Go to the official website of Turkish Airlines.

Click on my bookings.

Enter your official details like- your aadhar number, passport number, and pan card number. Please attach your official documents when you book the flight tickets.

When you book the flight ticket, now you have to pay the amount.

If you think more members will add to your travel itinerary, you can opt for the hold option.

You can opt for the hold option and add your travel members within 24 hours of booking.

If you do not add your travel members within 24 hours, then the airline will cancel your flight, and you have to make a reservation on another flight.

2. Contacting the Airline.

How do I speak to a live person at Turkish Airlines?

When you want to hold your flight, but you don’t have any idea. How do I pay later with Turkish Airlines? you can contact the airline. When you contact the airline, they will hold your ticket price for 24 hours. The airline would cancel your booking if you did not make the payment within 24 hours.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis