Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-29, 14:50:24

Author Topic: Can I text Delta Airlines?  (Read 1041 times)

Offline AirTravelGuide

• View Profile
Can I text Delta Airlines?
« on: 2022-03-23, 13:36:09 »
There are times when you can't reach the airline's customer support on call. Delta Airlines allows its customers to use the text option wherever they need urgent help. The passengers can find the chant option on the Help Center page of the airline.

Need more information on can I text Delta Airlines? Read the complete article below and find the steps to get to the options. Moreover, apart from sending messages, you can file a complaint on the airline using the Message Us option. Let's check the sites to find the text option.

How do I text Delta Airlines?

To text the airline, all you need to do is land on the Help Center page of the airline. You can locate the link at the bottom of the official website of Delta. After that, follow the steps to use the option:

1. Once you reach the Help page of the airline, scroll to the middle.
2. Click on the Still Need Assistance option on the page.
3. The Message Us option appears on the screen.
4. Click on the button to see different options.
5. Choose an option you need help with.
6. Write the Message adding your flight information and contact details.
7. Add an active phone number with the preferred timings if you need a callback.
8. After a while, the airline responds to your Message.

You can easily text the airline for your queries with these simple steps. Do you use mobile apps and think about how can I text Delta Airlines? Open the app and scroll to the bottom of the menu button. Click on the Message Us option and send the text to the airline with any issue. The airline has customer-friendly technical support to help you with the Delta flight.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis