Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-19, 19:26:45

Author Topic: Learn about how to cancel an Aeromexico flight ticket  (Read 1096 times)

Offline traveldeals

• Master
    • View Profile
Many passengers often report or face issues before the departure, and in that case, they need to cancel the flight ticket. You can cancel the Aeromexico flight ticket online and avail the refund. To know about the flight cancellation, you need to do the given steps:

· First, you are required to visit the Aeromexico official website on any search platform of your device.

· Then, you need to tap on the "my trips" button at the top of the screen to get into the booking.

· At there, you need to type the reservation number with your last name and tap on the find your reservation button.

· With this, you will see the multiple bookings with Aeromexico on your screen from which you need to choose the flight you want to cancel.

· You need to tap on the cancel flight button and proceed to the next screen of flight cancellation.

· You can review the final cancellation amount after deducting the charges and tap on the cancel flight button.

· Your Aeromexico flight will be canceled immediately, and get the confirmation message with the cancellation number at your registered email id.

· You can use the cancellation number to apply for the refund online.

Moreover, you can also connect with the customer service team of Aeromexico to know about the flight cancellation. You can ask them how do I cancel my Aeromexico flight in less possible time. To reach the representative, you can check the multiple modes like call, chat, email, or social media in their contact section.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis