Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-25, 00:59:02

Author Topic: How to talk to someone representative on United Airlines?  (Read 1371 times)

Offline smartcatchess

• Grand Master
    • View Profile

Are you waiting on phone call and getting voice to be on hold while connecting to United Airlines representative and IVR ringtone goes on repeating for menu options and don't know  how do I speak to a representative at United Airlines? and as you got stuck having travel related queries on how can i contact for Rapid Antigen test If airline refuse to accept my COVID proof of vaccination ?,If I stuck What to do and whom to approach in case I Found COVID-19 positive before boarding?,Will airline help me to get schedule flight after 2 weeks for same destination After recover from COVID-19 positive symptoms?,Will airlines refund ticket money of schedule date if won't found medical fit due to symptoms of COVID-19 positive? so get all options which help you to connect quickly.

Source …  https://www.smartcatches.com/blog/how-do-i-get-through-to-united-airlines

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis