Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 11:31:48

Author Topic: How to reschedule my JetBlue flight?  (Read 4174 times)

Offline silviaanderson

• View Profile
    • American airlines reservations
How to reschedule my JetBlue flight?
« on: 2020-10-23, 15:06:00 »
How can you reschedule your flight on JetBlue Airlines?

The passengers are generally excited about their trip, and so they make the booking in advance so that they don’t have to face the disappointment of traveling with their favorites. But, they can be stuck sometimes when they cannot fly on that particular flight because of the plan change. So, you can change your flight by following the procedure below.

The process of rescheduling the flight in JetBlue airlines:

• Launch your web browser and go to the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
    You will then have to click on “My Trips” on the upper middle of the home page.
    It will open a drop-down in which you will have to click on the “Manage Trips” option.
    You will now go to the new web page wherein you will have to enter the confirmation code and your last name and hit the tab of “Find flight.”
    You can go for choosing the itinerary in which you want to make the changes.
    As you want to reschedule your flight, you can choose the alternate flight for yourself and then click on the “Confirm flight” tab. You need to pay the fare difference between the flights.
    At last, you will receive the confirmation email on your registered email address. It will provide you with the information related to the changes you have made in the booked reservation.
The JetBlue airline passengers can enjoy your travel or can change your flight if you don’t want to fly in your booked flight. You are free to contact the agents of the customer service by calling on the Jetblue reservations number to know more about this process. They will provide you with the required aid, and then you can opt for this.

Offline carlosjohn

• View Profile
Re: How to reschedule my JetBlue flight?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-12-01, 08:16:18 »
Travel Credit
Airlines Credit
Airlines Future Flight Credit
Airlines Rebooking Number

Get a refund on flights purchased with FriendzTravel, debit, or credit equal to the value of your original ticket for future Credit use with the airlines. For More Details Contact Customer Service Toll-Free Number +1(888) 826 0067

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis