Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-20, 03:43:56

Author Topic: How to reschedule my flight in Saudi Airlines?  (Read 1108 times)

Offline edwincollin

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
    • Fareskhalifa
How to reschedule my flight in Saudi Airlines?
« on: 2021-09-01, 14:03:34 »
Here in this article, you will get to know the process of reschedule my flight in Saudi Airlines. To reschedule the flight you must follow the steps that are mentioned below for your help & assistance in rescheduling your reservation with Saudi Airlines;

• At first you have to visit the official website of the airline through the web browser

• Then on the homepage of the website you have to click on the sig-in option or onto login option from the top right corner

• Now you will have to provide the details like username/id, phone number & password for login

• Once you get logged into the website through your account details then you can perform any activity

• After that on the left side of the panel three horizontal lines you can see

• Then you have to click on the horizontal lines & within the menu list you get some options to choose for your comfort

• Therein you have to just click on the manage my bookings option

• Wherein you will enter your confirmation six-digit number (PNR Number), & your last name & continue

• Now you will see your reservation details on the screen

• After that you just need to click on the option that is present below your flight details & the option will be rescheduling

• Now for rescheduling you have to cancel your last flight as instructed on the page

• Once you do that, then your details will remain their only & only your work would be to take new flight details

• Now you have to choose flight destination, date & time, class, etc

• And after the details selection you have to pay accordingly for rescheduling of your reservation

• The payment has to be done with a credit/debit card

• Now you will receive a verification code for the card details

• After that you have to paste the code into the verification box & submit

• At last your payment for the rescheduled flight will be done & you will receive a text message for your new flight details.

Therefore, by following these simple & easy steps you can reschedule for Saudi Airlines reservations, without any hustle or bustle. However, if you get any further queries related to this then feel free to contact the customer care service team that is available 24/7 for the customer’s instant help.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis