Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 22:29:20

Author Topic: how to recover my Gmail account on my ipad  (Read 7999 times)

Offline helpdesk

• View Profile
how to recover my Gmail account on my ipad
« on: 2021-02-17, 08:02:51 »
Want to recover your Gmal account on your iPad? If your answer is yes, then you are at the correct place as here you will obtain complete information on the same. Sometimes, the user has various issues in the Gmail account but it can be resolved with the help of the below-mentioned steps.

·         Visit the settings app on your iPad.

·         Next, choose the iCloud option.

·         After that, fill your Apple ID and tap on the “Forgot Apple ID or Password” option.

·         Additionally, enter the email address as a recovery option.

·         Then, open the inbox of your email account to receive a password reset link.

·         You will obtain a password reset email which has a password reset link and by clicking on the link, you will reach the Apple account reset page.

·         Then, create and confirm the new password. Give the new password two times in the corresponding field for the confirmation purpose.

·         After giving all the details, you need to click on the Reset password option.

After following the above points, one can easily recover their Gmail account on their iPad in a very comfortable manner. If you still have any queries, you can contact Gmail customer service number for reliable assistance. Besides all this, you can go to the service desk to resolve all your problems.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis