Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-29, 05:35:39

Author Topic: How do I redeem my Etihad miles?  (Read 603 times)

Offline kimkatrina

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I redeem my Etihad miles?
« on: 2022-09-03, 07:05:04 »
Etihad miles are the most useful while you book the flight with their partner flights. If you are not able to use the Etihad mile then you can redeem them. Below are the following procedures that you have to follow to redeem your Etihad mile. Also, there are steps to earn the miles and book the flight ticket with Etihad miles.

How to book with Etihad miles:-

Here are the following ways to book the flight with your earned Etihad miles, follow the below-mentioned steps:-

Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Etihad Airlines.

Then, move to the menu and click on the ‘plan and book’ option.

You have to click on the ‘book flight with miles’ option and you will be directed there.

Now, you have to enter the destination, class of services, date & time, and no of travelers.

After that, start the research and select the flight then find the guest award space.

Now, log into your account and then you have to enter the passenger's details and choose your seat.

Lastly, you have to make the payment that is applied to your fare charges.

How to redeem Ethihad miles:-

If you are wondering how do I speak to a live person at Etihad Then don’t worry there are some methods to redeem them through customer services, email addresses, and live chat. Below are the following:-

Live chat- you can chat with a live person that assists you in your redemption process. For that, you have to access the official website and then search for the live chat option. Then, click on the chat now option.

Customer service- you will get this option to directly dial the Etihad phone number and they will assist you to redeem the Ethihad miles. Access their official website and then search for the contact us option and get the process to redeem.

The above-mentioned information related to how to redeem Etihad miles will be advantageous and useful for you. If you have any issues while redeeming the miles then you can connect with their customer service through the live chat, contact number, etc.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis