Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 17:13:47

Author Topic: How Do I Verify My Identity on Google?  (Read 1461 times)

Offline alternativenumber

• Master
    • View Profile
How Do I Verify My Identity on Google?
« on: 2021-09-14, 08:59:28 »
Do you want to verify your identity on Google? Well, do that in some simple steps. There are times when Google does not recognize you. For such a case, perform some effortless steps. Now, you will wonder How Do I Verify My Identity on Google, whose solution is natural. Perform the steps and verify your identity readily. Check out the steps for the same.   

Simple steps to verify your identity on Google

If Google is not identifying you, the only thing you can do is to make it believe that it is you. You can do this by performing some straightforward steps. Mentioned below are the simple steps that will surely help you out in this situation. Check them out.

First of all, take out your device in which you access Google.
Open the settings option and click on “Google.”
After that, click on the option of “Manage your Google account.”
Look at the right side of your device screen, where you will see an option “Security.”
Click on this option, after which hit the option of “Security Code.”
If you forgot the security code, you can type your phone number there and select your Google account.
Now, you will receive a ten-digit code on the phone number that you have provided.
Type that code on your device.
Sign in to your Google account and hit the “Continue” option.
Therefore, these steps will surely help you in verifying your identity on Google. Now, you must know how to Verify My Identity on Google, where the steps are essential. For more information, you can take help from Google customer service. They will guide you perfectly. 

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis