Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 16:28:02

Author Topic: How do I upgrade on Fiji Airways?  (Read 671 times)

Offline traveldeals

• Master
    • View Profile
How do I upgrade on Fiji Airways?
« on: 2022-07-29, 13:03:14 »
Fiji Airways has ensured you can upgrade anytime on the official website.For that you can get on their website. You only need to make sure that you have read the upgrade policy of Fiji Airways before you have taken the step of making the upgrade. That way, you’ll not be charged for the promotion you made for Fiji Airways.

Procedure to upgrade with Fiji Airways:

Ensure that you followed the step-by-step guide provided below. Once you have done that, you’ll be able to make the upgrade on Fiji Airways quickly.

You need to get on the official website of Fiji Airways.

Now you need to choose the “Manage Booking” option.

Enter the reference number and the name of the passenger.

Choose the button of search.

On the new page, you need to choose the booking you have made.

Open the booking, and then you need to make the selection of the “Upgrade” button.

You can now make the upgrade you want to make.

Once the process of upgrade is completed, then you’re going to receive a confirmation email regarding that. Make it certain that you saved the email, and then you’ll be able to get the information you were looking forward to. So, if you wanted to ask the customer service executive, “How do I upgrade on Fiji Airways?” Then the above-given steps are certainly the most straightforward way regarding that.

Upgrade policy:

If you have made the upgrade within twenty-four hours of the booking, you will not be charged the upgrade fee.

If you made the booking from the official website, then you can make the upgrade by yourself.

To know the upgrade policy or how do I speak to someone at Fiji Airways, you can even connect with Fiji Airways customer service. They’ll ensure that you quickly get the solution to your issue. You connect with them through email, live chat, or even with the help of calling.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis